Creamy, Beefy, Cheesy Potato Casserole - . Today I am sharing this Creamy, Beefy, Cheesy Potato Casserole! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 40 minutes!
You can cook Creamy, Beefy, Cheesy Potato Casserole with 15 Ingredients and 10 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Creamy, Beefy, Cheesy Potato Casserole:
- 1 lb mini potatoes (i used red and yellow).
- 1 lb ground beef.
- 1 can cheddar cheese soup.
- 1/2 cup sour cream.
- 1/2 cup milk.
- 1 yellow zucchini, sliced medium-thick.
- 1 green zucchini, sliced medium-thick.
- 4 garlic cloves, minced.
- 1 small onion, diced.
- 1 tsp dried basil.
- 1 tsp lemon pepper seasoning.
- 1 tsp thyme.
- 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese.
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese.
- 1/2 cup crushed gold fish crackers.
Step by step how to cook Creamy, Beefy, Cheesy Potato Casserole:
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- Cut your mini potatoes in half, sprinkle with olive oil and season with lemon pepper seasoning. Place them in an oven proof dish (large enough to then hold the rest of the ingredients later) bake in oven for about 25 min until they are ALMOST done. (Fork tender but still a little hard) then set aside until the rest of the ingredients are ready.
- While those potatoes are baking, in a pan brown off your ground beef, drain. Then add your onions and garlic and cook until onions are translucent..
- Add the can of cheddar cheese soup, your sour cream and the milk. Stir until everything is combined..
- Add the rest of your seasonings, stir and remove from heat..
- Add your sliced zucchini to the mixture and stir. Then pour all this mixture over the potatoes.
- Mix everything gently being careful not to mush your potatoes.
- Top with shredded cheese and top that with the 1/2 cup crushed gold fish crackers..
- Place back in oven until everything is cooked through and melted (about another 25-30min).
- Note: if you like your zucchini less firm and more cooked, add this to your beef mixture sooner and let it bubble on the stove top for about 10min.