Creamy Cheesecake Fruit Salad - Easy to do and Very moist even after warming up leftovers the next day!. Today I am sharing this Creamy Cheesecake Fruit Salad! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 45 minutes!
You can cook Creamy Cheesecake Fruit Salad with 10 Ingredients and 6 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Creamy Cheesecake Fruit Salad:
- 8 oz cream cheese.
- 1 (3.4 oz) pkg cheesecake pudding mix.
- 1 cup french vanilla creamer.
- 1 lb strawberries quartered.
- 1 lb grapes (whatever kind you like).
- 1 (28 oz) can of pineapple chunks.
- 6-8 oz blueberries.
- 2 bananas.
- Juice of half a lemon.
- 1 apple sliced thinish.
Step by step how to cook Creamy Cheesecake Fruit Salad:
- With a mixer, mix cream cheese until smooth..
- Add cheesecake pudding mix. Combine well.
- With mixer on low, slowly add the creamer until blended well..
- In a large bowl mix all fruit except bananas. Pour the cream cheese mixture over the fruit and fold gently in..
- In a small bowl cut bananas into coins and stir in lemon juice. Gently fold into fruit mixture and serve..
- Serve cold..