Creamy Mushroom Soup without Cream - Turned out great! Very moist.. Today I am sharing this Creamy Mushroom Soup without Cream! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 45 minutes!
You can cook Creamy Mushroom Soup without Cream with 9 Ingredients and 8 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Creamy Mushroom Soup without Cream:
- 1/2 Onion.
- 3 cups Mushrooms.
- 1 medium Cooked Potato.
- 2 cloves Garlic.
- 2 cups Mushroom broth or water.
- Salt and Pepper.
- 1 tbsp olive oil.
- 1 tbsp all-purpose flour.
- Pinch Parsley.
Step by step how to cook Creamy Mushroom Soup without Cream:
- Heat Olive Oil in a large saucepan over medium heat.
- Add Garlic and Onion and cook for 3 minutes until onion is tender.
- Add mushroom and cook for another 3 minutes, set 1 tbsp mushrooms aside for later.
- Add flour, pepper and salt into the mixture.
- Add mushroom broth or water and bring it to boil.
- Add cooked and chopped potato to the soup and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Put mixtures into the blender and blend for 3 minutes on high.
- Add pinch of parsley and 1 tbsp mushrooms on top and serve.