Creamy Parmesan Garlic Chicken and Mushrooms - Turned out great! Very moist.. Today I am sharing this Creamy Parmesan Garlic Chicken and Mushrooms! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 35 minutes!
You can cook Creamy Parmesan Garlic Chicken and Mushrooms with 13 Ingredients and 9 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Creamy Parmesan Garlic Chicken and Mushrooms:
- 10 Boneless skinless chicken thighs cut length wise.
- 1/2 lbs mushrooms.
- 3 tbs butter.
- to taste Salt and Pepper.
- 1/2 tsp oregano.
- 1 medium red onion, minced.
- 4 cloves garlic, minced.
- 2 tablespoons oil from sun dried tomatoes.
- 1 cup chicken broth.
- 3 cups heavy cream.
- 1 cup parmesan cheese.
- Parsley for garnish.
- Red pepper flakes for garnish.
Step by step how to cook Creamy Parmesan Garlic Chicken and Mushrooms:
- Season chicken on both sides with salt, pepper and oregano.
- Heat skillet with 2 tbs butter.
- Add chicken and cook until brown. When done, remove chicken to a side plate..
- Now it's time to make the sauce. My favorite part of this....
- Add 1 tbs butter to same pan you cooked the chicken in..
- Once the butter has melted, add the onion, garlic, mushrooms, and oil from sun dried tomatoes. Cook until about 5-10 minutes, stirring occassionally..
- Add chicken broth, heavy cream and parmesan cheese. Stir until liquid is smooth. Sauce will thicken within a minute or two if cooking on medium heat. Add the chicken thighs to the sauce and garnish with parsley and red pepper flakes..
- I made some roasted brussel sprouts and the sauce complemented these bad boys phenomenally. Others chose angel hair pasta. Both choices went well with this dish..
- Enjoy 🤪.