Creamy Tuna pasta - It turned out very good but i think i could have cooked it a little longer.. Today I am sharing this Creamy Tuna pasta! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 40 minutes! This canned tuna pasta recipe is quick, healthy, and comforting. This tuna garlic pasta recipe takes me back to my childhood. My mom used to make something similar when I was a kid, and I just loved it. The Best Creamy Tuna Pasta Recipes on Yummly Pasta With Tuna And Pistachio Sauce, Tuna Fettuccine, Tuna Noodle Casserole.
This quick and comforting Creamy Tuna Pasta with Peas and Parmesan is a fast and easy weeknight dinner that only requires a few simple ingredients. Tuna Cream Spaghetti Recipe - Quick n Easy Pasta Super easy recipe of Tuna cream & spaghetti. Creamy Tuna Pasta Bake - a classic meal that everyone loves - made with mostly store-cupboard ingredients!
You can cook Creamy Tuna pasta with 12 Ingredients and 7 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Creamy Tuna pasta:
- 400 g sashimi grade piece of yellowfin tuna.
- Dash olive oil (or similar).
- 1 x diced onion.
- 2-3 small red chillies.
- 3 x cloves of garlic - crushed or diced.
- 3 x anchovies.
- 1 x teaspoon of capers.
- 300 ml double cream.
- Fresh flat leaf parsley (to decorate).
- Parmasen (to taste.
- Black pepper (to taste).
- 250 g fettuccini.
There's something about a pasta bake that just seems to make everyone so happy. Your favorite comfort food -- tuna casserole: reinvented! Creamy Tuna Pasta Salad is one of our favorite versions of classic tuna salad! Just like most tuna recipes (think tuna casserole or tuna melts) this pasta salad is simple and delicious.
Step by step how to cook Creamy Tuna pasta:
- Start by boil some water and cook you pasta based on packet direction.
- While your pasta is cooking, heat your oil to a very high heat. Cook your tuna for 1 minute, each side..
- Remove tuna from pan, lower heat to medium. Add more oil if pan dry..
- When pan cools to a medium heat, add onion, garlic and chilli. Cook for (approx) 5 minutes. In the meantime, slice your tuna into bite - size pieces..
- Check you pasta is cooked - when cooked, add your pasta in to the onion mix. Stir well to mix. Add in your tuna, anchovies, capers and cream. Mix well..
- Turn to a high heat while stirring continuously. Keep stirring until dish reaches a hot temperature and is ready to serve..
- Serve topped with flat leaf parsley, parmesan and cracked pepper.
Creamy tuna pasta bake is the perfect weeknight dinner. Creamed Tuna and Mushroom Pasta is a simple dish made with canned tuna and cream, lemon. "Pasta tends to be heavy on the tummy so I chose to use tuna for the protein to make it lighter. This is my favorite tuna and pasta salad! You can use any type of pasta you like, but I prefer the shells. Spoon mayo mixture over tuna and stir until well blended.