Creamy Tuscan chicken - Turned out great! Very moist.. Today I am sharing this Creamy Tuscan chicken! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 35 minutes!
You can cook Creamy Tuscan chicken with 14 Ingredients and 7 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Creamy Tuscan chicken:
- 4 tablespoons butter cut up.
- 3/4 cup milk.
- Salt pepper sprinkled.
- Chicken prep.
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast.
- Sprinkle with salt pepper.
- Sprinkle meat tenderizer, poultry seasoning, oregano.
- Sprinkle OLD BAY HOT seasoning optional only gives flavor.
- 1/4-1/2 cup your choices of peppers.
- 1 stalk celery.
- 1 heaping teaspoon of cornstarch.
- 1 tablespoon butter.
- 1/4 cup water.
- 1/4 cup milk.
Step by step how to cook Creamy Tuscan chicken:
- Milk 4 tbsp of butter an 3/4 cup milk till well melted on low heat.
- Prep your chicken with ingredients listed for preponderance bottom side of chicken leaving top nice and untouched.
- Sprinkle w old bay bring to a slight boil all while stirring occasionally add celery.
- Add pepper after mixture starts to boil mix well flip chicken over to bottom side up continue cooking.
- In another microwave bowl add 1 tbsp of butter add 1/4 cup hot water microwave until almost melted mix well add cornstarch mixing until no clumps left add to pan mixing well.
- Continue cooking and pouring mixture over chicken as u cook n stir.
- Once fully cooked allow to rest with heat off for about 5 mins then cut and serve I cut mine and place on noodles.