Crockpot Creamy Chicken Breast & Potatoes - . Today I am sharing this Crockpot Creamy Chicken Breast & Potatoes! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 15 minutes!
You can cook Crockpot Creamy Chicken Breast & Potatoes with 12 Ingredients and 14 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Crockpot Creamy Chicken Breast & Potatoes:
- 3 Large Chicken Breast.
- 3 Large Russet Potatoes or 6 Small Red Potatoes.
- 1 cup carrots.
- 1/4 Yellow Onion.
- 1 Can Cream of Mushroom.
- 1 Can Cream of Chicken.
- 1 tsp parsley flakes.
- 1/2 Cup Water.
- Garlic Powder.
- Tony Chachere's Original Creole Seasoning.
Step by step how to cook Crockpot Creamy Chicken Breast & Potatoes:
- Pour 1/2 cup of water into crockpot.
- Skin potatoes and slice into small size chunks (if preferred, do not skin).
- Rinse potatoes and put into crockpot.
- Slice onion and put into crockpot over potatoes.
- Season potatoes and onions with salt & pepper to taste.
- Rinse and add carrots to crockpot.
- Rinse chicken breast & slice into medium chunks.
- Season chicken breast with all seasoning to taste.
- Place chicken breast into crockpot over potatoes & onions.
- Pour can of cream of chicken over chicken breast.
- Cover and cook on low heat for 6-8 hours.
- In 3 hours stir in can of cream of mushroom.
- Cover & continue to stir every hour until done.
- Spinkle parsley flakes on top.