Dave's Pot Roast and Noodles - It turned out very good but i think i could have cooked it a little longer.. Today I am sharing this Dave's Pot Roast and Noodles! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 25 minutes!
You can cook Dave's Pot Roast and Noodles with 12 Ingredients and 8 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Dave's Pot Roast and Noodles:
- 1 packet pot roast seasoning.
- 1 can diet cola.
- 1 can beef broth.
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup.
- 1 (2 lb) roast.
- 2 lb whole carrots (sliced).
- 1.5 lb red potatoes (quartered vertically and sliced).
- 1 (16 oz) bag klusky egg noodles.
- to taste Frank's Red Hot.
- to taste salt.
- to taste pepper.
- to taste Jane's Krazy Mixed-Up Pepper.
Step by step how to cook Dave's Pot Roast and Noodles:
- Place pot roast seasoning, diet cola, beef broth and cream of mushroom soup into crock pot and stir..
- Place roast into crock pot..
- Cover with carrots and potatoes..
- Add salt, pepper, Jane's and Frank's to top of potatoes..
- Run on low heat overnight..
- If meat breaks up nicely when stirred, switch heat setting to keep warm..
- Cook noodles separately, drain and add them to crock pot. Let them sit for 10-15 in crock pot in order to soak up some broth..
- Serve and enjoy!.