Filipino Beef Giniling - Turned out great! Very moist.. Today I am sharing this Filipino Beef Giniling! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 25 minutes!
You can cook Filipino Beef Giniling with 11 Ingredients and 5 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Filipino Beef Giniling:
- 1 lb lean ground beef.
- 1 medium onion chopped.
- 5 cloves garlic minced.
- 2 potatoes diced in square cut.
- 2 carrots diced in square cut.
- 1 red bell pepper diced in square cut.
- 2 tbsp soy sauce.
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce.
- 3 tbsp tomato sauce.
- 2 1/2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil.
- 1/2 tbsp chili pepper powder.
Step by step how to cook Filipino Beef Giniling:
- Pour olive oil into a pan and wait for it to warm up then sauté onion and garlic for 3 minutes.
- Add ground beef and cook until fully brown.
- Add potatoes and carrots and cook for 3 minutes then add bell pepper and cook for another 3 minutes.
- Add soy sauce, oyster sauce, and tomato sauce and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add chili peppers and cook for 2 minutes then serve hot with white rice.