Fools Gold - Hawley Crescent Style - Turned out great! Very moist.. Today I am sharing this Fools Gold - Hawley Crescent Style! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 40 minutes!
You can cook Fools Gold - Hawley Crescent Style with 8 Ingredients and 5 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Fools Gold - Hawley Crescent Style:
- 1 Crusty Bun.
- 1 Peanut Butter.
- 1 Nutella.
- 1 Jam.
- 4 slice Crispy Bacon.
- 1 Sirachia.
- 1 Agave Nectar.
Step by step how to cook Fools Gold - Hawley Crescent Style:
- Cook bacon in a 350°F oven (parchment lined baking sheet for 15 minutes, turning after 9-10).
- Butter the top and bottom of the bun and put into the oven for the last 8 minutes of the bacon cooking process. Get the remaining ingredients ready to apply to the bun when removed from the oven..
- Remove bacon and bun from the oven - remove excess grease from bacon and let stand while applying peanut butter, Nutella (to bottom) and jam (to top) to bun..
- Apply bacon, drizzle Siracha over bacon and agave nectar on top of the jam.
- Enjoy this guilty pleasure. Hail to the King....