Guess it's Kolache Sunday - It was delicious !!!!! Easy to make and a crowd pleaser !!!. Today I am sharing this Guess it's Kolache Sunday! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 20 minutes!
You can cook Guess it's Kolache Sunday with 4 Ingredients and 6 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Guess it's Kolache Sunday:
- 1 can crescent rolls.
- 1 pack sausage.
- 4 strips bacon.
- 1 package sharp cheddar cheese.
Step by step how to cook Guess it's Kolache Sunday:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Fry bacon in skillet and set aside.
- Cut sausage down the middle and open. Be sure NOT to cut them in half. brown the sausage. I used Aidells pineapple bacon chicken sausage.
- Unroll your credentials rolls on a baking sheet and separate into triangles. I used 2-3 rolls for each kolache.
- Fill your sausage with the bacon strips and cheese and wrap it in the crescent roll dough. Be sure to pinch the seams closed and place them seam down on a non greased backing pan.
- Bake for 10-14 minutes until brown.