Ham Egg and Swiss on Sourdough - It was delicious !!!!! Easy to make and a crowd pleaser !!!. Today I am sharing this Ham Egg and Swiss on Sourdough! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 45 minutes!
You can cook Ham Egg and Swiss on Sourdough with 7 Ingredients and 4 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Ham Egg and Swiss on Sourdough:
- 3 slices sourdough bread.
- 6 slices ham luncheon meat.
- 2 slices Swiss cheese.
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise.
- 3 extra large eggs.
- 1 tablespoon butter.
- To taste salt.
Step by step how to cook Ham Egg and Swiss on Sourdough:
- Melt the butter and cook the eggs in the butter add salt to taste. Move to a plate when done add swiss cheese on top..
- Get the sourdough bread and toast it. Move to a plate..
- Add ham to the skillet and heat until caramelized a bit. Add mayonnaise to two of the slices of bread. Then add the egg and cheese on top of the mayonnaise'the slices of bread..
- Add 3 slices of ham on top of the egg and cheese. Stack the sandwich and serve. I hope you enjoy!!!!.