Homemade Steamed Pork Broth Noodle Sheets - Turned out great! Very moist.. Today I am sharing this Homemade Steamed Pork Broth Noodle Sheets! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 45 minutes!
You can cook Homemade Steamed Pork Broth Noodle Sheets with 9 Ingredients and 9 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Homemade Steamed Pork Broth Noodle Sheets:
- 2 cup all purpose flour.
- 2 cups lukewarm broth I used pork.
- 3 tablespoon oil.
- As needed lard, shortening, or nonstick spray grease the pan.
- As needed deep pan for steam with lid.
- As needed pan to fit in deep pan for noodles.
- 1/2 teaspoon salt.
- 2 large eggs beaten.
- 1 cup water for steam.
Step by step how to cook Homemade Steamed Pork Broth Noodle Sheets:
- Mix the eggs, oil, salt, flour, and 1-1/2 cup lukewarm broth..
- Let sit for 45 minutes covered.
- Heat 1 cup of water in deep pan.
- Grease the smaller pan with lard, shortening, or nonstick spray..
- Pour a very thin layer of batter into steam pan. Put pan inside boiling pan of water and cover..
- Steam for 3 minutes or until the noodle sheet bubbling up, which indicates it's done..
- Add a little sprinkle of flour in between sheets.
- Repeat till done with batter. Slice to make noodles..
- Hope you enjoy!.