Horchata (Rice Water) - Turned out great! Very moist.. Today I am sharing this Horchata (Rice Water)! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 45 minutes!
You can cook Horchata (Rice Water) with 8 Ingredients and 8 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Horchata (Rice Water):
- 1 gallon Water.
- 1 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract.
- 1 cup milk.
- 1 Sugar.
- 1 Cinnamon.
- 1 Blender.
- 1 gallon Pitcher.
- 1 cup Rice.
Step by step how to cook Horchata (Rice Water):
- Add 2 cups of rice into blender..
- Fill blender HALFWAY with water. It might overflow through the top if you add too much water..
- Blend rice and water on liquefy setting for about 10-15 mins. When done rice should be completely liquidize. If not continue for 5 minutes at a time..
- Pour rice mixture into a 1 gallon pitcher. Add more water until pitcher is about 3/4 way full. I usually pour it through a coffee filter or a fine strainer as I pour it into the pitcher..
- Add milk and vanilla extract..
- Add sugar and cinnamon to taste..
- Fill the rest of the pitcher with water..
- You can let it chill or just pour over ice. Enjoy..