Kit-Kat Lemon Cake - Turned out great! Very moist.. Today I am sharing this Kit-Kat Lemon Cake! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 35 minutes!
You can cook Kit-Kat Lemon Cake with 10 Ingredients and 10 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Kit-Kat Lemon Cake:
- 1 box Duncan Hynes Lemon Cake Mix.
- 3 Eggs.
- 1 cup water.
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil (add little extra for a moister cake).
- dash ground cinnamon.
- 1 a drizzle of honey.
- 1 can Betty crocker cream cheese frosting.
- 1 crushed up kit-kat bar.
- 2 round cake pans.
- 1 non-stick spray and/or crisco.
Step by step how to cook Kit-Kat Lemon Cake:
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In a large mixng bowl put cake mix, water, eggs and oil and mix until all lumps are gone and mix is completely dissolved..
- Spray or coat pan with crisco.
- Evenly pour mix into both cake pans.
- Drizzle a little honey over both cakes and add a dash of cinnamon (however much u prefer).
- Put cake in oven for about 25-28 minutes until center is firm and fluffy.
- Let cake cool in pan at least an hour.
- Take out first cake and put on to a plate. Cover the first half with frosting..
- Then take kitkat bar and crush it. Pour a little on top of cake.
- Then put other cake on top and cover top half with frosting. And add the rest of candy ontop of cake..
- Enjoy (:.