Lemon Garlic Parsley Parmesan Shrimp Pasta - It turned out very good but i think i could have cooked it a little longer.. Today I am sharing this Lemon Garlic Parsley Parmesan Shrimp Pasta! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 25 minutes!
You can cook Lemon Garlic Parsley Parmesan Shrimp Pasta with 17 Ingredients and 5 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Lemon Garlic Parsley Parmesan Shrimp Pasta:
- 12 ounces Linguine Pasta.
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil.
- 2 Tablespoons butter -(first- butter).
- 4 cloves garlic, minced.
- 1 pound large shrimp.
- 1/2 teaspoon Cajun seasoning.
- 1/4 teaspoon salt.
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika.
- 1/4 teaspoon basil.
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano.
- 1/4 cup cream.
- 4 Tablespoons butter -(second butter).
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese.
- 1/4 cup parsley, fine chopped.
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest (zest with a micro plane before juicing).
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice- fresh from a lemon-save extra juice and add to taste if desired.
- Salt to taste as needed.
Step by step how to cook Lemon Garlic Parsley Parmesan Shrimp Pasta:
- In a large pot cook the pasta in boiling water according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- Using the same pan, heat olive oil and 2 Tablespoons of butter. Add the garlic cook 1 minute over a moderate heat, do not brown..
- Add the shrimp, Cajun seasoning,salt and smoked paprika. Cook until the shrimp start to turn pink. Add basil, oregano. And the ¼ cup cream, cook for 1 additional minute.
- Add the pasta back to the pot with the remaining butter, Parmesan, and parsley. Stir until mixed and butter is melted..
- Adjust salt as needed and add the lemon juice and 1 teaspoon of zest before serving and serve while hot..