Lime Chicken Adobo - . Today I am sharing this Lime Chicken Adobo! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 35 minutes!
You can cook Lime Chicken Adobo with 8 Ingredients and 5 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Lime Chicken Adobo:
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice.
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar.
- 1/2 cup soy sauce.
- 12 cloves garlic, smashed.
- 2 bay leaves.
- 1 tbsp whole black peppercorns.
- 8 chicken thighs, bone-in and skin-on.
- 3 tbsp honey.
Step by step how to cook Lime Chicken Adobo:
- Trim any loose skin and as much fat as you can from the chicken thighs. Otherwise, the sauce will be a pool of grease..
- Put all the ingredients except for the honey into a baking dish. Cover and let marinate in the fridge for at least 30 minutes..
- Put a large non-stick pan on medium-high heat. Drain the chicken and put it in the pan skin-side down. Let fry for 5 minutes. Turn the chicken over and let fry 5 minutes on the other side..
- Add the marinade to the pan along with enough water so the liquid comes about halfway up the chicken. Let simmer for 20 to 25 minutes. Remove the chicken..
- Stir the honey into the sauce and let reduce until there's only about 1 cup left. Return the chicken to the pan and toss to coat. Plate the chicken. Strain the sauce and serve it on the side with some freshly steamed rice..