Marshmallow Fondant - It turned out very good but i think i could have cooked it a little longer.. Today I am sharing this Marshmallow Fondant! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 15 minutes! You can use marshmallow fondant as you would regular fondant. Place the butter in a shallow bowl, and set aside. How to make the best fondant recipe ever! Mix in powdered With just four ingredients, marshmallow fondant is inexpensive and easy to make and use for any. Marshmallow Fondant Icing - To many folks, even the pros, covering a cake in fondant icing is scary and avoided at all costs.
It has a beautiful satin like finish that is desired by many Brides. Sometimes birthdays call for special cakes. This was one such How to Make Marshmallow Fondant.
You can cook Marshmallow Fondant with 4 Ingredients and 6 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Marshmallow Fondant:
- 8 oz mini marshmallows.
- 2 tbsp water.
- 1 tsp vanilla.
- 1 lb powdered usgar.
A delicious and easy Marshmallow Fondant recipe! Here are some marshmallow fondant tips: Fondant has a tendency to dry up quickly. Make sure whatever extracts you are using in your marshmallow fondant are colorless. If the mix is tearing easily, it is to dry.
Step by step how to cook Marshmallow Fondant:
- Grease a large bowl with shortening. Place marshmallows in the bowl with the water. Grease a wooden spoon for mixing the melted marshmallows..
- Heat the marshmallows in the microwave in 15 - 30 second intervals until completely melted. Stir in the vanilla..
- Begin adding the powdered sugar a little at a time. Stir well after each addition. When the mixture begins to form a ball, turn out onto counter or board, covered in powdered sugar..
- Knead in the rest of the powdered sugar until the fondant is no longer sticky. It may take a little more than the amount called for in the list of ingredients..
- Wrap in saran wrap or Press and Seal and place in a ziplock bag. Let the fondant rest for several hours at room temperature (although I have used it right away in emergencies)..
- When you are ready to use your fondant, knead well and add food coloring. It should be ready for covering cakes or sculpting flowers and other items..
I recommend that marshmallow fondant (MMF) NOT be your first experience using fondant. The kneading action loosens the fibers and the fondant becomes soft and pliable. Many people love the way fondant looks, but they don't like the way it tastes, and how expensive it is to buy. Making your own marshmallow fondant (MMF) is easy — so easy, in fact, you can do it in your But that's not even the best part: DIYing your fondant actually gives you way more control over the. Homemade fondant is achievable — all you need are marshmallows, water and confectioners' sugar (and a microwave).