Moist Graham Cracker Cake - It turned out very good but i think i could have cooked it a little longer.. Today I am sharing this Moist Graham Cracker Cake! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 15 minutes! It was so light & moist my most favourite cake now. It's not so hard to make just need everything at Graham Cracker Cake I. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This is a delicious cake that has a yummy frosting. This frosting would be awesome on any kind of cake. Full disclosure: I think graham crackers dipped in milk are the eighth wonder of the world.
Upon further inspection, the recipe is nearly identical to a yellow It was airy, delicately-crumbed, and slightly moist; it sprung back at my touch, just like a cake. But then I took a bite, eyes closed, and tasted graham. Homemade Graham Crackers, are a slightly sweet and grainy whole wheat cracker that looks and tastes as Homemade Graham Crackers: Place the flours, wheat bran, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in the Blueberry Pound Cake Video.
You can cook Moist Graham Cracker Cake with 16 Ingredients and 7 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Moist Graham Cracker Cake:
- 2 3/4 cup *32 squares* Cinnamon Graham Crackers, crushed.
- 2 tsp baking powder.
- 2 tbsp all-purpose flour.
- 1 cup sugar.
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) softened butter.
- 5 egg yolks.
- 2 1/2 tsp vanilla extract.
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon.
- 1 cup milk.
- 1 cup *Optional* Chopped Walnuts (or any kind of nuts you prefer).
- 1/3 cup (3 ounces), softened cream cheese.
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick), softened butter.
- 2 cup powdered sugar.
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract.
- 1 *Optional* crushed graham crackers for topping cake.
When you think of graham crackers, you might think of crushing them up to make a pie crust, or maybe sandwiching chocolate bars and toasted marshmallows between a couple of 'em for s'mores. Well, now we've taken it a step further by making a super moist, Graham Cracker Cake that's. Moist, honey-graham cake filled with marshmallow and topped with an easy chocolate frosting. It's the unofficial end of summer.
Step by step how to cook Moist Graham Cracker Cake:
- 1.)Place graham cracker squares into a large sandwich bag or food processor and using a rolling pin crush crackers into fine crumbs if using sandwich bag.. *Note: You'll need a 13x9 cake pan for this recipe**.
- 2.)Mix together graham crackers,flour and baking powder. Place to the side..
- 3.)Cream your sugar and butter until light and fluffy. Add in egg yolks,one at a time, vanilla and cinnamon. Mix until smooth..
- 4.)Add about 1/3 of graham cracker mixture to the wet mixture at a time, then about 1/3 of the milk. You're going to keep alternating the graham cracker mixture and milk until it is nicely incorporated. Then fold in walnuts., if desired..
- 5.)Spread mixture into 13x9 cake pan. Batter will be somewhat thick. Bake for about 20-25 minutes (or until toothpick inserted comes out clean). Allow cake to cool..
- 6.) Then make your frosting. Cream together the softened cream cheese and butter until smooth and fluffy Add powdered sugar & vanilla extract and mix until smooth..
- 7.)Spread icing over cooled cake. **Then sprinkle crushed graham crackers on top of icing** (**Optional Step!!!**)..
For this version, the cupcake itself is a moist honey graham cake recipe. It's just like a graham cracker, only soft and fluffy. A homemade graham cracker crust is the perfect addition to cheesecakes and cream pies—make your own in two simple steps. An easy graham cracker crust recipe -- with this solid, simple recipe you'll never need to buy a store-bought crust again! Old fashioned icebox cakes are making a comeback and with good reason.