No- fuss and healthy whole-wheat pizza dough recipe - It turned out very good but i think i could have cooked it a little longer.. Today I am sharing this No- fuss and healthy whole-wheat pizza dough recipe! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 25 minutes! Mix it in the food processor, minimal kneading and no rising time required. This dough produces a crust of medium thickness that is crisp across the bottom and a little chewy in the middle. It has a lovely, yeasty flavor with just a hint of. Golden Wholesome Pizza Crust I just finished making my second homemade pizza using this crust recipe and I can't get enough! I love that it can I was looking for a good tasting whole wheat pizza dough.
I found this recipe and made it & it was so tasty. My family loves it and it is healthy for them. I tested this whole wheat pizza crust recipe with many different amounts of water over the past few weeks.
You can cook No- fuss and healthy whole-wheat pizza dough recipe with 8 Ingredients and 4 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for No- fuss and healthy whole-wheat pizza dough recipe:
- 1 cup wheat flour.
- 3 tbs olive oil.
- 2 teaspoon sugar.
- 2 teaspoons yeast.
- 1 cup luke-warm water.
- herbs like oregano if preferred.
- baking powder.
Salt gives my whole wheat pizza crust a little flavor. Pizza dough without salt tastes bland regardless of the toppings. This Whole Wheat Pizza Dough Recipe is a simple, easy and foolproof method. This recipe gives a soft textured pizza base crust and one which is crisp from outside after getting baked.
Step by step how to cook No- fuss and healthy whole-wheat pizza dough recipe:
- Take 1 cup of water and dissolve the sugar in it. Add the yeast and mix it well. Keep it aside..
- Next, take flour and add olive oil, oregano, salt and baking powder and mix it well..
- Now,slowly add your yeast water and mix until it forms a sticky dough. Sprinkle some more flour if needed..
- This dough can be made ahead of time also. So keep it aside for 2 hours if making it the same day or keep it to proof overnight if making it in advance. You can also store extra dough wrapped in cling film in freezer for days when you are just craving some pizza. And, you are all done!.
There is no denseness or chewiness felt in the pizza bread crust. This recipe is similar to a Betty Crocker whole wheat recipe I have always used except it is even more healthy! I was in search of a whole wheat pizza dough and this one is great. My family likes it with olive oil fresh home grown tomatoes fresh garlic italian seasoning and mozzarella cheese. The white whole wheat flour is just as healthy as whole wheat, but it has a milder taste and comes from a lighter colored bran.