Oysters Sous-Vide - Turned out great! Very moist.. Today I am sharing this Oysters Sous-Vide! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 15 minutes!
You can cook Oysters Sous-Vide with 1 Ingredients and 6 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Oysters Sous-Vide:
- 25 Blue Point Oysters, raw.
Step by step how to cook Oysters Sous-Vide:
- Be sure to start with raw unshucked oysters..
- Heat your water bath to 85 C / 185°F.
- Line sous-vide pouch with aluminum foil so the oyster shell doesn't pierce the pouch..
- Vacuum seal..
- Heat in the water bath for 4-5 minutes..
- Remove oysters from the pouch and serve with seasonings of your choice. I used salt and lemon. Some like Tabasco as well..