Pinoy Style Pinakbet - It turned out very good but i think i could have cooked it a little longer.. Today I am sharing this Pinoy Style Pinakbet! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 20 minutes!
You can cook Pinoy Style Pinakbet with 8 Ingredients and 7 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Pinoy Style Pinakbet:
- 1/2 kilo pork cut into cubes.
- 1 whole onion chopped.
- 3 cloves garlic.
- 1/2 kilo mixed veggies (squash, sitaw, eggplant, okra, ampalaya).
- 1 sachet maggi magic sarap.
- 1 tbsp fish sauce.
- 1 taza of water.
- 1 tbsp cooking oil.
Step by step how to cook Pinoy Style Pinakbet:
- Prepare all the ingredients needed..
- Sauté garlic and onion until it turn into golden brown..
- Sauté pork and let it cook until it turn into golden brown. Stir frequently.
- Before the pork turn into golden brown, pour maggi magic sarap just a few and cover it..
- When you see that pork is almost turning into golden brown, add the squash and sitaw. Add 1 taza of water then cover..
- After 5mins, add the okra, eggplant and ampalaya then pour the remaining content of maggi magic sarap. Cook for 5-10mins..
- Serve while its hot. Enjoy your meal! 😋.