Quick and Easy Pizza Dough - It turned out very good but i think i could have cooked it a little longer.. Today I am sharing this Quick and Easy Pizza Dough! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 45 minutes!
You can cook Quick and Easy Pizza Dough with 8 Ingredients and 4 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Quick and Easy Pizza Dough:
- 2 Cups Flour.
- Warm Water.
- 4 Tablespoons Olive Oil.
- 2 Tablespoons Black Pepper.
- 2 Tablespoons Garlic Powder.
- 2 Tablespoons Dried Basil.
- 2 Tablespoons Salt.
- 2 Tablespoons Oregano.
Step by step how to cook Quick and Easy Pizza Dough:
- Pour the Flour on a bowl and add the Oregano, Black Pepper and Dried Basil..
- Add the Salt, Garlic Powder and Olive Oil. You can use basically any herb you like to taste in your pizza..
- Mix well and pour Water over the mix. You need to add it partially until you feel the dough does not stick to your fingers and you can remove it easily from them..
- Let the dough rest for at least half an hour inside the fridge to be ready to use. Enjoy!.