Taco pizza - . Today I am sharing this Taco pizza! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 15 minutes! This Taco Pizza is Mexican meets Italian. Pizza dough topped with beans, salsa, beef, cheese, and all the toppings. Taco Pizza Recipe. posted by Christy Denney You'll need refrigerated crescent rolls, softened cream cheese, sour cream, ground beef or turkey, taco seasoning, tomato, shredded cheese, and lettuce. featured in Non-Pizza Pizza. It's a great recipe, especially if you have teenagers.
This taco pizza is topped with refried beans, cheese, romaine, crumbled tortilla chips, and of Are you a taco pizza fan? Here at A Couple Cooks, Alex and I have spent years honing our best Italian-style. Tacos and pizza together at last.
You can cook Taco pizza with 6 Ingredients and 9 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Taco pizza:
- 1 box pizza crust mix (I used a gluten free box mix).
- 1 lb ground beef cooked and drained.
- 1 packages Taco seasoning (you will use half for the ground beef and mix the other half into your pizza crust dough (after it has risen).
- any seasoning you would like to give you ground beef more flavor(I used meat tenderizer, hugiarn garlic powder and sea salt).
- 3/4 cup Taco sauce you can use any brand, and might need to add more, concetintcy of beef in sauce should almost resemble sloppy joes).
- shredded Taco cheese.
All the standard taco toppings on a pizza, customized to your tastes. delicious as it is bad for you. Technology has finally led to this moment. The taco pizza. the conclusion of all Mexican-Italian-American food fusion. Fill this delicious pizza with taco toppings like ground beef.
Step by step how to cook Taco pizza:
- Go ahead and prepare pizza crust mix as directed.
- Cook ground beef seasoning to your own preference, once cooked, drain well and return to pan..
- Add half a pack of Taco seasoning, and also add in your Taco sauce, simmer the meat and Taco sauce, stirring well..
- Mix the other half of Taco seasoning to your pizza crust dough, blending it without working it to much..
- Preheat your oven to 450 degrees..
- Spread your pizza crust dough onto a greased cookie sheet, and cook for ten minutes..
- Take pizza crust out of oven, spread ground beef mixture on top, sprinkle Taco cheese on top and put back in oven for another 10 minutes..
- Turn oven to broil and cook for 3 min more and it's done!.
- If you want to chop tomatoes, shread lettuce, throw some black beads on top, even dollop some sour cream on top, feel free, it's what I would have done if I had those ingredients!.
Tuesdays will never be the same. It's topped with meat, beans, cheese and more making it flavorful and easy to customize based on all the flavors you. You can't go wrong when you combine two all-time favorites. Traditional taco ingredients are spread over prepared pizza crust and baked to perfection. But when you combine tacos AND pizza, I'm definitely a happy camper!