Tequila Lime Shrimp - It turned out very good but i think i could have cooked it a little longer.. Today I am sharing this Tequila Lime Shrimp! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 15 minutes! Tequila Lime Shrimpis a Mexican recipe made of shrimp, tequila, lime and cilantro. This is an easy and budget-friendly recipe. Tequila + lime + shrimp = the best quick & easy summer grilling recipe - go make this! INGREDIENTS: ►shrimp ►jalapēno peppers (i used red & green) ►roma tomatoes ►green onion. Tequila Lime Shrimp is quick and easy, seasoned with fragrant spices and spiked with tequila.
In the meantime, you must make this Tequila Lime Shrimp recipe to get an authentic taste of my. This Tequila Lime Shrimp is packed with flavor, easy to make, and is the absolute perfect summer This Tequila Lime Shrimp recipe is one of those dishes that can be whipped up pretty quickly when. This tangy shrimp is a smart way to cut carbs without sacrificing flavor.
You can cook Tequila Lime Shrimp with 9 Ingredients and 10 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Tequila Lime Shrimp:
- 2 tbsp Lime juice.
- 2 tbsp Tequila.
- 1/4 cup Olive oil.
- 1 pinch Garlic salt.
- 1/2 tsp Cumin.
- 2 pinch Black pepper.
- 1 lb Jumbo shrimp.
- 10 Skewers.
- 1 large lime.
If you don't have a spiralizer, use thinly julienned zucchini to get a similar effect. It cooks up quickly, and it's great on the grill. This grilled tequila lime shrimp is tangy, flavorful and delicious, and best of all, it's. These tequila lime shrimp are easily my favorite grilling recipe of the summer so far.
Step by step how to cook Tequila Lime Shrimp:
- Whisk together the lime juice, tequila, olive oil, garlic salt, cumin, and black pepper in a bowl until we'll combined..
- Pour the marinade into a large plastic resealable bag; add the shrimp, seal the bag, and turn to coat the shrimp evenly. Resist the urge to punt the bag between the recliner and the couch, then chest bump the fridge in celebration. Perhaps drink some of the tequila instead!.
- Find the bag you just punted and place in the fridge for 1-4 hours. Definitely DO NOT chest bump the fridge after the shrimp are in it. They fall and get things messy..
- Soak the skewers for 30 minutes in water to prevent burning..
- Preheat your grill for medium-high heat. Oil your grates..
- Thread shrimp onto the prepared skewers..
- Cook, uncovered, and rotate the shrimp after 3 minutes..
- Finish cooking the shrimp until they turn pink (about 2 minutes more)..
- Grill the limes just enough to get grill marks and serve as a garnish to the shrimp..
- Serve and enjoy hot!.
Throw the tequila lime marinade ingredients in a large Ziploc bag, then add the shrimp. Tequila-Lime Shrimp recipe: Try this Tequila-Lime Shrimp recipe, or contribute your own. Pat shrimp dry with paper towels. Heat margarine and oil in a large skillet over a medium heat. Learn how to make Tequila-Lime Shrimp & see the Smartpoints value of this great recipe.