The BEST Pizza dough - Easy to do and Very moist even after warming up leftovers the next day!. Today I am sharing this The BEST Pizza dough! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 45 minutes! This is one of my no fail recipes. If I can do it, you can too. Made from a handful of fresh and wholesome ingredients you know and love. Our pizza dough recipe uses all-purpose flour which lends to a softer and all around basic dough that works well with any type of pizza you want to make. This Pizza Dough Recipe is AMAZEBALLS!
You know when you make pizza and the dough tastes bland or too thick, or just tastes nothing like pizza, but your family doesn't want to make you feel bad so they say, "No Mom, it's really good!", but deep down you know that it's really just a hot circle of. For your next pizza night at home, make Bobby Flay's homemade Pizza Dough recipe from Food Network, and finish it with your favorite toppings. Cover each with a clean kitchen towel or plastic wrap and let them.
You can cook The BEST Pizza dough with 9 Ingredients and 8 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for The BEST Pizza dough:
- 4 cups flour.
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar.
- 1 teaspoon salt.
- 2-1/2 teaspoons yeast.
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil.
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder.
- 1 teaspoon Ground oregano.
- 1/8 teaspoon parsley flakes.
- 1-2 cups Warm water.
Remember to sprinkle a little flour on the kitchen table so that the pizza dough does not stick to the table. Here it is a good idea to use durum flour. I think pizza crust is best when the ingredients are simple. That's why this pizza dough recipe uses all-purpose flour, which is readily available in any grocery store.
Step by step how to cook The BEST Pizza dough:
- In a Large bowl add Flour, yeast sugar, salt, oil.
- Combine all with your fingers till it resembles pea size coarse crumbles..
- Mix in seasoning.
- Slowly work in warm water till it forms a soft dough 1/2 cup at a time.
- Knead on a floured surface till it unsticks to your hands..
- Grease a bowl, place dough inside cover with plastic wrap set aside to rise..
- Till ready to use. Flatten on greased pizza pan and top with toppings. Enjoy with my pizza sauce recipe on my bio..
- Bake @ 350° for 9-12 min.
However, other pizza doughs can use Einkorn whole wheat flour, which is an ancestral grain. I make mine in the food processor, but it is not essential. If you don't have a food processor, make a well in the flour and salt and pour the liquids to the center. Work with your fingers gradually adding dry ingredients to the. This really is the best pizza dough recipe.