To Die For Crawfish Pasta - It was delicious !!!!! Easy to make and a crowd pleaser !!!. Today I am sharing this To Die For Crawfish Pasta! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 35 minutes!
You can cook To Die For Crawfish Pasta with 7 Ingredients and 8 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for To Die For Crawfish Pasta:
- 1 stick butter.
- 1 bunch green onions.
- 1 packages cream cheese.
- 1 pepper jack cheese.
- 1 milk.
- 1/2 box pasta of choice.
- 1 packages thawed crawfish.
Step by step how to cook To Die For Crawfish Pasta:
- Saute butter and chopped green onions until fragrant..
- Add crawfish and cook about 5 minutes.
- Add cream cheese. (You may want to put it in the microwave for 10 seconds or less to soften first ).
- Add milk until desired serving amount reached. (I don't really measure the milk bcuz some people like pasta thicker than others. But just know the sauce will thicken some. ).
- Melt in pepper Jack cheese. I used sliced cheese and used 10 slices. But shredded works well also. I just liked the brand my store had in sliced cheese..
- In a separate pot boil your pasta according to box directions..
- You can add in a cap full of liquid crab and shrimp boil for an extra kick (:.
- OPTIONAL: PREMIX PASTA AND SAUCE OR LEAVE SEPERATE.