Toddler Friendly Green Noodle Soup - . Today I am sharing this Toddler Friendly Green Noodle Soup! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 45 minutes!
You can cook Toddler Friendly Green Noodle Soup with 5 Ingredients and 3 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Toddler Friendly Green Noodle Soup:
- 1/2 zucchini, finely shredded.
- 3 cups water.
- 1.5 tbsp chicken bouillon powder (or 1 cube).
- 2 eggs scrambled.
- 1 pkg instant ramen noodles(toss the pkg of powder in the trash).
Step by step how to cook Toddler Friendly Green Noodle Soup:
- Bring the water and chicken soup seasoning to a boil..
- Once its boiling, drop in the rest of the ingredients. Cook for 5 min or until noodles are cooked to your liking then serve♡.
- My 2 year old scrambled the eggs in a bowl and helped shred the zucchini. If you let them help in the kitchen they're more likely to eat the meal. He LOVED this soup!.