Vegan General Tso Tofu and Noodles - Turned out great! Very moist.. Today I am sharing this Vegan General Tso Tofu and Noodles! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 15 minutes!
You can cook Vegan General Tso Tofu and Noodles with 11 Ingredients and 6 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Vegan General Tso Tofu and Noodles:
- Broccoli (or any vegetable your desire).
- Soy sauce (gluten free).
- Powder Ginger.
- Sesame oil.
- Toasted sesame seeds.
- Agave or Sugar.
- Vegan asian noodles.
- Sunflower oil or similar.
Step by step how to cook Vegan General Tso Tofu and Noodles:
- Use extra firm tofu. Drain and cover in paper towel to remove moisture. After, cut into bite size cubes. Place corn starch in a bowl. You can add seasoning to the cornstarch if you desire. Cover the tofu cubes in the cornstarch shaking off extra powder..
- After all tofu has been prepared, heat oil in a shallow pot on high heat. Carefully fry the tofu. Be mindful that moisture can escape tofu into hot oil and it can burn you. Fry until golden and crispy. When done set aside..
- Blanch broccoli. Don't over cook. Set aside..
- In the mean time prepare the sauce in a bowl. I do 2 tbsp of soy sauce to 1 tbsp of sesame oil. 1/2 tsp of ginger. I either use agave or sugar to balance the saltiness of the sauce (add as little or as much depending on your preference. I like mine a little sweet) Add 3 tbsp of water to dilute sauce..
- Cook noodles as per instructions. Once all of the cooked ingredients are done; heat a wok or pan adding the Broccoli and tofu. Add the sauce and noodles and let it cook down until it thickens..
- After plating, garnish with sesame seeds and eat!.