1 Minute Mock McFlurry with Banana & Oreos - Easy to do and Very moist even after warming up leftovers the next day!. Today I am sharing this 1 Minute Mock McFlurry with Banana & Oreos! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 20 minutes!
You can cook 1 Minute Mock McFlurry with Banana & Oreos with 4 Ingredients and 4 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for 1 Minute Mock McFlurry with Banana & Oreos:
- 1 Banana (frozen).
- 50 ml Heavy cream (or use 50 ml soy milk + 2 small cubes of cream cheese).
- 2 tsp Condensed milk or sugar.
- 3 Oreo or Kit Kats.
Step by step how to cook 1 Minute Mock McFlurry with Banana & Oreos:
- Put the banana in the freezer the night before making this. Blend all of the ingredients (except the Oreos) together in a food processor until smooth, about 30 - 60 seconds..
- Once everything has become creamy and fluffy, break apart and add in the Oreos. Agitate shortly 3 times. Don't blend too much!.
- When the Oreos have been crushed and blended into the mixture, pour into your choice of cups and it's done! If it's too loose at this point, place it in the freezer for a little while to let freeze..
- I also made it with diced frozen avocado in place of the banana. This version is with Vitamin E, fiber, and minerals..