Air Popped Kettle Corn - Easy to do and Very moist even after warming up leftovers the next day!. Today I am sharing this Air Popped Kettle Corn! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 40 minutes! At first glance, kettle corn and popcorn may seem interchangeable. However, contrary to popular belief, there is a huge difference between kettle corn Air-popped variants that are lightly seasoned with salt are healthy options as they are rich in antioxidants and fiber. The top countries of supplier is China, from which the percentage. Следующее. Amish man and wife making kettle cooked popcorn. Be the first to review this recipe.
A fantastic alternative to regular kettle corn!! This may be my new favorite way to eat popcorn! Great recipe for Air Popped Kettle Corn.
You can cook Air Popped Kettle Corn with 4 Ingredients and 4 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Air Popped Kettle Corn:
- 1/2 cup unpopped kernels.
- 1/2 cup salted butter.
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar.
- 1 tsp salt.
I received an air popper for my Birthday a few years, but have only started using it recently. We tried a few different kettle corn recipes, mixed and matched, and finally came up with this one. Classic kettle corn right at home. Once the last kernel has popped, turn unit off.
Step by step how to cook Air Popped Kettle Corn:
- Prepare the unpopped kernels according to the directions..
- Place the butter, sugar, and salt into a small pot over medium heat. Stir until the sugar has fully dissolved and the mixture starts to thinken..
- In a large mixing bowl or two medium sized bowls, pour the mixture over the popcorn and stir together. ***Please make sure that the bowl is not filled to capacity. We had popcorn all over the place. 😁***.
Pour the sugar mixture over the popped corn and sprinkle in the salt; mix to fully coat. Pop corn in a hot-air popper (do not use oil, it will be too greasy) Measure popcorn in a large bowl, removing any unpopped kernels. In a small saucepan, combine butter, corn syrup and sugar. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Sweet and salty popcorn snacks inspired by carnival kettle corn.