Autumn Harvest Beef and Pork Roast with Vegetables - . Today I am sharing this Autumn Harvest Beef and Pork Roast with Vegetables! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 40 minutes!
You can cook Autumn Harvest Beef and Pork Roast with Vegetables with 20 Ingredients and 8 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Autumn Harvest Beef and Pork Roast with Vegetables:
- 1-1/2 pound pork roast.
- 11 ounces strip steak.
- 3 large carrots.
- 2 large Yukon Gold potatoes.
- 2 leaf Bay leaves crumbled.
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper.
- 1 teaspoon salt.
- 3 stalks celery chopped.
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder.
- 30 ounces beef broth.
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice.
- 1 large onion roughly chopped.
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce.
- 1 stick butter.
- 1 teaspoon marjoram.
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic.
- 15 ounces corn.
- 1/4 cup Sauvignon merlot.
- 1/2 cup flour.
- 1/2 cup extra Virgin olive oil.
Step by step how to cook Autumn Harvest Beef and Pork Roast with Vegetables:
- Cube the beef and Pork season with the spices, bay leaves, and set aside..
- Peel and chop the onion and carrots. Cube the potatoes. Put in pot with heat..
- Add the butter, broth and all the ingredients except the merlot, olive oil, and flour..
- Bring to a boil. Boil 7 minutes stirring occasionally..
- Add the merlot and simmer for 30-45 minutes covered stirring occasionally..
- Mix the oil and flour to form a paste like consistency and pour into the stew to thicken the stew stirring constantly..
- Let rest for 10 minutes.
- Serve I hope you enjoy! This goes well with the Autumn Soda Bread recipe..