Basic Pizza Dough Non Yeast - It turned out very good but i think i could have cooked it a little longer.. Today I am sharing this Basic Pizza Dough Non Yeast! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 40 minutes! This no-yeast pizza crust recipe is quick and easy to make without the long hours of letting the dough rise and is perfect for a weeknight meal. This is great for making pizza dough on a busy weeknight because it is so effortless. It rolls out easily, and makes a good crust. This No Yeast Pizza Dough is the quickest, easiest way to make fresh, homemade pizza for your family. Much more a cracker than a pizza crust in my opinion.
Stir until it forms a ball. If dough is stiff, add more water. The dough will be soft, not sticky.
You can cook Basic Pizza Dough Non Yeast with 14 Ingredients and 10 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Basic Pizza Dough Non Yeast:
- basic pizza dough (non yeast).
- 1 1/2 cup self raising flour.
- 1 pinch salt.
- 1 egg.
- 2 tbsp olive oil.
- 1/2 cup milk.
- ham and tomato with mint pizza.
- 2 tbsp leggo tomato paste.
- 2 fresh cherry tomatoes.
- 2 slice chedder cheese.
- 4 slice thinly cured black pepper ham.
- 1 dash olive oil.
- 5 fresh mint.
- 6 slice thinly shave parmesan cheese.
You know the saying "an apple doesn't fall far from the tree", well I have to say in a lot of cases it is right on the mark. My husband and I have started our first year garden of summer vegetables after a not so bad first year of a fall/winter veggies. Keep It Simple: Water, Yeast, Flour, Salt. If you're feeding a larger crowd or just want extra dough for future pizza dinners, you can double or triple the basic ingredients — the recipe scales up just fine.
Step by step how to cook Basic Pizza Dough Non Yeast:
- Basic non yeast pizza dough.
- Sieve then flour and add salt in a bowl then make a well in the middle.
- In seperate bowl beat egg with oil and milk.
- Add egg mixture unto flour and mix into soft dough.
- Knead lightly on flour surface then divide into 2 medium or 3 small size pizza on an oiled pizza tray or pizza stone.
- This point the pizza dough can be wrap up and freeze up to a week.
- Roll thinly and place pizza on baking stone then add tomato paste then top fresh slice tomato.
- Add ham and chedder cheese then top some olive oil.
- Bake at 200 C for 15 to 20 minute depending on the thickness and size of the pizza, half way through add some fresh mint and continue to bake.
- My option to Serve ham and tomato with mint pizza top thinly shave parmesan cheese.
No yeast pizza dough recipe with step by step photos. The pizza dough should not be sticky but tacky. Tacky means that when you press the dough, it leaves your fingers or peels. This homemade pizza crust comes together quickly—give the dough time to rise and a Loved it!! Worried because my dough was not sticky and my yeast only bubbled in one View image.