Blueberry Lemon Muffins - Easy to do and Very moist even after warming up leftovers the next day!. Today I am sharing this Blueberry Lemon Muffins! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 15 minutes!
You can cook Blueberry Lemon Muffins with 10 Ingredients and 8 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Blueberry Lemon Muffins:
- 2 cups flour.
- 1 cup sugar.
- 1 Tbsp. baking powder.
- 1 tsp. salt.
- 6 Tbsp. butter.
- 1 egg.
- 2/3 cup milk.
- 3 Tbsp. lemon juice.
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract.
- 2 cups frozen or fresh blueberries.
Step by step how to cook Blueberry Lemon Muffins:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place muffin liners in muffin tin..
- In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt..
- Using a pastry blender, cut in butter until mixture resembles fine crumbs. If you don't have a pastry blender just use a fork..
- In a small bowl, beat together egg, milk, lemon juice and vanilla extract..
- Add egg mix to the dry mix just until blended..
- Fold in blueberries..
- Divide batter into each muffin cup..
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes. Enjoy!.