Cheesey Mushroom Veggie Lasagna Gluten Free - It turned out very good but i think i could have cooked it a little longer.. Today I am sharing this Cheesey Mushroom Veggie Lasagna Gluten Free! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 20 minutes!
You can cook Cheesey Mushroom Veggie Lasagna Gluten Free with 10 Ingredients and 3 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Cheesey Mushroom Veggie Lasagna Gluten Free:
- 8 oz mushrooms; buttons or bellas, washed, trimmed, thinly sliced.
- 1 med zucchini, washed well and very thinly sliced.
- 1 med white or gold potato, washed, very thinly sliced.
- 3 small garlic cloves, chopped and divided into thirds.
- Olive oil 1.5 Tbs., divided.
- 1 med round tomato, thinly sliced.
- 1 cup your favorite marinara sauce.
- 8 oz mozzarella cheese, sliced.
- 8 oz ricotta cheese.
- Salt and pepper.
Step by step how to cook Cheesey Mushroom Veggie Lasagna Gluten Free:
- Mushrooms, zucchini and potatoes will be sauteed, separately. Start with a large fry pan, add 1/2 Tbs O.O. and heat oil; add 1/3 of the chopped garlic and heat for a few seconds. Add mushrooms and cook 2 minutes. Remove to a plate. Repeat with 1/2 Tbs O.O., 1/3 of the garlic, add the zucchini and cook 4 minutes. Repeat with sliced potatoes and cook until wilted slightly, about 7 mins..
- Using a 9 X 9 inch Deep Dish Baker, I got mine from The Pampered Chef, start layering. I started with 3 Tbs marinara spread in bottom of pan with a tiny bit of chopped garlic. You will have 3 layers of potatoes and 2 layers of everything else, but only 1 layer of tomato slices. Save 1 layer of mozzarella for top. Start and end with potatoes. Layer any way, such as, potato, ricotta, mushrooms, zucchini, tomatoes, marinara sauce, mozzarella, etc..
- Cover baker and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour..