Chocolate Chip Cupcakes With Chocolate Ganache Frosting - It was delicious !!!!! Easy to make and a crowd pleaser !!!. Today I am sharing this Chocolate Chip Cupcakes With Chocolate Ganache Frosting! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 25 minutes!
You can cook Chocolate Chip Cupcakes With Chocolate Ganache Frosting with 14 Ingredients and 8 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Chocolate Chip Cupcakes With Chocolate Ganache Frosting:
- 1 3/4 cup plus 2 Tablespoons all purpose flour.
- 3/4 tsp baking powder.
- 1/4 tsp salt.
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature.
- 1 1/2 cup granulated sugar.
- 3 large eggs.
- 3/4 cup whole milk.
- 1 tsp vanilla extract.
- 1 cup mini semi sweet chocolate chips.
- CHOCOLATE GANACHE FROSTING.
- 1 recipe of the Chocolate Ganache Frosting, recipe is attached in direction step #8.
- 1/2 cup white sprinkles.
Step by step how to cook Chocolate Chip Cupcakes With Chocolate Ganache Frosting:
- Preheat oven to 350. Line 14 cupcake tins with paper liners.
- In a bowl whisk flour, baking powder and salt, set aside.
- In a large bowl beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating in after each egg. Combine vanilla with milk and alternate milk with flour mixture, stirring inust until combined.
- Fold in chocolate mini chips.
- Fill prepared cupcake tins evenly with batter.
- Bake for about 13 to 15 minutes until a toothpick comes out just clean. Cool 10 minutes on rack in pans then remove and cool completely before frosting.
- Frost cupcakes with Chocolate Ganache Frosting, recipe attached below and garnish with white sprinkles https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/352391-whipped-chocolate-ganache-frosting-filling.