Corned Tuna Sisig - It was delicious !!!!! Easy to make and a crowd pleaser !!!. Today I am sharing this Corned Tuna Sisig! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 30 minutes! Ingredients Egg Oil Garlic Onion Sili Mayonnaise Corned tuna Salt and pepper to taste Check video for the procedure. A healthier take on Sisig using San Marino Corned Tuna! Add oil in the pan and sauté the garlic until brown and crisp. Watching my Father cooked a simple tuna recipe while we're in home quarantine. TUNA SISIG INGREDIENTS- San Marino Corned Tuna or Any type of corned.
Have you tried making tuna sisig using a can of tuna flakes? This simple sisig version is something that you can quickly make for pulutan. It can even be enjoyed for lunch or dinner with rice.
You can cook Corned Tuna Sisig with 11 Ingredients and 4 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Corned Tuna Sisig:
- 1 can San Marino corned tuna.
- 4 cloves garlic.
- 1 pc Onion.
- 2-3 pcs Finger chillies.
- 1 pc Egg.
- 2 tsp. Oyster sauce.
- 3-5 tsp. Mayonnaise.
- 3 tsp. Oil.
- 1 cup water.
- to taste Some salt.
- 4 pcs calamansi.
I love Sisig and have tried a lot of local versions around. I personally like pork sisig and would usually eat with hot steamed rice than a pulutan companion for beer..this version of banana blossom-tuna sisig is a modification of the Del Monte Kitchenomics Tuna Sisig where San Marino Corned Tuna is used instead of fresh tuna. I've discovered a very delish way to enjoy Century Tuna. Super thanks to Flavours of Iloilo blog for this Century Tuna Sisig recipe.
Step by step how to cook Corned Tuna Sisig:
- Add oil in the pan and sauté the garlic until brown and crisp. Get some browned garlic for garnishing..
- Put in San Marino Corned tuna and gradually add the water turning the heat high..
- Add the oyster sauce,mix well and then add the egg. Make sure to beat it. Just continue mixing it and add the mayonnaise. Lower the heat..
- For finale add all the garnishing, onion, garlic and chillies! Sprinkle some salt and pepper (optional). Squeeze the calamansi and voila ready to serve!.
I hope you enjoy [cooking and eating] this Century Tuna Sisig recipe. Chunky Corned Tuna is made with delicious, Century-quality tuna Chunks that`s seasoned with a distinct smoked flavor for that corned beefy taste! It is best served sauteed - Just like how you. This Century tuna sisig will satisfy your cravings! It is quick, easy, and equally tasty.