Creamy Basil Pasta - Turned out great! Very moist.. Today I am sharing this Creamy Basil Pasta! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 35 minutes!
You can cook Creamy Basil Pasta with 8 Ingredients and 2 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Creamy Basil Pasta:
- 3/4 cup fresh basil leaves.
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled.
- to taste Salt and pepper.
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil.
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese (for additional flavor–optional).
- 12 ounces pasta (I used Fusili).
- 2 whole tomatoes, diced.
- 4 ounces Philadelphia cream cheese.
Step by step how to cook Creamy Basil Pasta:
- In a blender or food processor, add all the basil leaves, olive oil, garlic, and the Philadelphia cream cheese. Turn the machine on, blend until combined; adding additional oil if needed. Set aside..
- Cook pasta according to the instructions on the box. Drain pasta and place in a serving bowl. Pour pesto cream sauce over the top. Toss to combine. Add diced tomatoes and toss quickly. Plate pasta and grated parmesan cheese. Enjoy!.