Creamy Garlic Chicken - It was delicious !!!!! Easy to make and a crowd pleaser !!!. Today I am sharing this Creamy Garlic Chicken! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 35 minutes!
You can cook Creamy Garlic Chicken with 13 Ingredients and 10 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Creamy Garlic Chicken:
- 3-4 pcs Chicken breasts.
- 1 1/2 cup Flour.
- Parmesan cheese.
- Garlic powder.
- Ground black pepper.
- Onion (cut into small pcs).
- Garlic (minced).
- Cooking oil.
- All purpose Cream.
- Chicken broth.
- Parsley (optional).
Step by step how to cook Creamy Garlic Chicken:
- Season both sides of the chicken breasts with salt, garlic powder and black pepper.
- Mix the flour and parmesan cheese in a wide bowl.
- Coat the seasoned chicken breasts with the mixture of flour and parmesan cheese.
- Cook the prepared chicken in a pan with heated oil and butter.
- Set aside the cooked chicken.
- In the same pan, saute the onion and garlic.
- Add chicken broth and the cream under medium high. Stir the mixture.
- Add ample amount of parmesan. Taste the mixture making sure it does not become too salty.
- Add the cooked chicken and let it simmer until sauce thickens.
- Optional : sprinkle some fresh parsley on top before serving.