Creamy Garlic Scallops - It was delicious !!!!! Easy to make and a crowd pleaser !!!. Today I am sharing this Creamy Garlic Scallops! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 15 minutes!
You can cook Creamy Garlic Scallops with 9 Ingredients and 4 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Creamy Garlic Scallops:
- 1 ⁄2 tablespoon olive oil.
- 1 ⁄2 onion, chopped into small dice.
- 2-3 garlic cloves, minced.
- 1 ⁄2 lb bay scallops (smaller ones).
- 1/4 dry white wine.
- 3/8 cup half-and-half.
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced.
- 1 ⁄2 tablespoon fresh Basil.
- Steamed rice or pasta.
Step by step how to cook Creamy Garlic Scallops:
- In a skillet, heat oil over medium high heat, and cook the onions and garlic just to soften for about 2 minutes; add the scallops and lightly cook on all sides for about 40 seconds then remove and set aside..
- Add wine to skillet and let reduce 1 minute; stir in half and half and let that reduce so that it is a nice sauce consistency..
- Return scallops and add green onions, stirring until heated through..
- Serve scallops over rice, pouring sauce over all; garnish with Basil.