Crockpot Creamy Tomato 🍅 Chicken 🐔 - It turned out very good but i think i could have cooked it a little longer.. Today I am sharing this Crockpot Creamy Tomato 🍅 Chicken 🐔! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 30 minutes!
You can cook Crockpot Creamy Tomato 🍅 Chicken 🐔 with 11 Ingredients and 7 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Crockpot Creamy Tomato 🍅 Chicken 🐔:
- 2 large packs chicken strips OR chicken breast (cut into chunks).
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper.
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil leaves.
- 1 teaspoon oregano leaves.
- 6 cloves garlic, minced.
- 1 can (10.5 ounce) condensed tomato soup.
- 1 jar (15 ounce) Alfredo sauce.
- 1 can (14.5 ounce) diced tomatoes.
- 2 onions, sliced.
- 1 box (16 ounce) pasta, your favorite, cooked.
- Shredded mozzarella cheese.
Step by step how to cook Crockpot Creamy Tomato 🍅 Chicken 🐔:
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken, cut into chunks if necessary......
- Place chicken in crockpot........
- Sprinkle over chicken your black pepper, basil leaves, oregano leaves and minced garlic.....
- Pour over chicken your tomato soup, Alfredo sauce and diced tomatoes, stir gently.......
- Layer your onions on top........
- Cover and cook on low heat for 6- 8 hours, or until your chicken is fully cooked, stirring occasionally........
- Serve on top of your favorite pasta that has been cooked, top that with some shredded mozzarella cheese and enjoy 😉!!!!.