Dynamite Shrimp - . Today I am sharing this Dynamite Shrimp! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 15 minutes!
You can cook Dynamite Shrimp with 20 Ingredients and 7 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Dynamite Shrimp:
- 300 gm - Medium size Prawns.
- 3/4 cup or more to need - vegetable oil.
- For making Mayo Sriracha sauce.
- 1/2 cup - Mayonnaise.
- 1 tsp- Honey.
- 2 tbsp- Sriracha sauce or any red chili sauce.
- 2 tbsp - Tomato Sauce.
- 1/2 tsp - White vinegar.
- For making batter.
- 4 tbsp - Cornflour.
- 1/8 tsp - Chili flakes.
- 1/4 tsp - Black pepper powder.
- Salt as per taste.
- 1 - Egg.
- 1/2 tsp - Garlic powder.
- as needed Lukewarm water.
- For Garnishing I Use.
- 3-4 - Cabbage leaves.
- Chopped Spring onions.
- Sesame Seeds.
Step by step how to cook Dynamite Shrimp:
- Clean & wash the prawns/shrimp properly & pat dry with paper towel & keep them aside..
- Now for making Mayo sriracha sauce take a bowl, add Mayonnaise,Sriracha sauce,Honey,Tomato sauce,Vinegar & by using a whisker mix well until blended well..
- For making batter take another bowl add Cornflour,Salt to taste,Chili flakes,Black pepper powder,Egg, Garlic powder,little lukewarm water and whisk well to make smooth batter..
- Now add prawns in to the batter,mix well until coated properly.Set them aside for 10 minutes..
- Heat the oil in a fry pan.When oil becomes hot enough fry the prawns in 1-2 batches for 2-3 minutes or until golden brown in color.Transfer them on a paper towel lined plate..
- Now pour the fried prawns in to the mayo Sriracha sauce,toss them well with the sauce until coated well..
- Served them hot Garnished with chopped Spring onions,Sesame seeds and cabbage leaves..