Fondant Potatoes - . Today I am sharing this Fondant Potatoes! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 20 minutes!
You can cook Fondant Potatoes with 8 Ingredients and 7 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Fondant Potatoes:
- Black pepper.
- Chicken stock.
Step by step how to cook Fondant Potatoes:
- Set all ingredients Ready.
- Wash and peel potatoes, cut as desired(but should be a little big).
- In a pan, heat about 1/2 cup veg oil, place the potatoes and fry till one side, also season it with salt and black pepper.
- Flip the potatoes and fry the seasoned side..
- Add butter,crushed garlic, and rosemary. Fry till butter has melted completely.
- Add stock halfway through the potatoes and place in a preheated oven to cook.
- Cook potatoes till tender and stock is absorbed completely. Serve with some sauce or chicken.