Foolproof! Easy Tomato Pasta With 3 Key Points - It turned out very good but i think i could have cooked it a little longer.. Today I am sharing this Foolproof! Easy Tomato Pasta With 3 Key Points! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 35 minutes!
You can cook Foolproof! Easy Tomato Pasta With 3 Key Points with 10 Ingredients and 23 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Foolproof! Easy Tomato Pasta With 3 Key Points:
- 200 grams Pasta of your choice.
- 1 tbsp Salt.
- 1 tbsp Pure olive oil.
- 1 Salt and pepper.
- 1 tsp Garlic (finely chopped).
- 1/2 can Canned tomatoes (whole).
- 1 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil.
- 1 sprig Sweet basil.
Step by step how to cook Foolproof! Easy Tomato Pasta With 3 Key Points:
- Key point no. 1: When you are cooking pasta, you really need a pair of tongs! You can use it for cooking as well as plating up the pasta!.
- Boil! Start by bringing water to a boil. Add 1 tablespoon of salt!.
- Medium heat: Lower the heat to medium at this point. This way the pasta won't burn on the edges of the pot!.
- Key point no. 2: Boil for 2 minutes less than indicated on the package. This way, when you mix the pasta with the sauce it will become al dente! The water in the pot should be just bubbling gently..
- The canned tomato: Crush the tomatoes with a spoon inside the can!.
- Home pasta making basic: Heat the pure (refined) olive oil and garlic over low-medium heat... when it's fragrant it's done!.
- Once the garlic is fragrant, add the canned whole tomatoes in one go!.
- Simmer to reduce: Simmer the sauce over low-medium heat for a while! When big holes pop in the sauce, that's a good sign. Taste, and season with salt and pepper!.
- Take the pasta out. Don't use a colander! The boiling water will be used later!!.
- Mix the pasta and sauce! Just twist the pasta around to coat it in the sauce....!! Leave the heat set at low-medium..
- Mix it up for 1 to 2 minutes! If there's too little liquid in the pan, add some of the pasta boiling water!.
- The reasoning behind Key point no. 2: It's because the pasta continues to cook and boil in the sauce in the frying pan. Al dente is assured!.
- Key point no. 3: Turn off the heat, and drizzle the extra virgin olive oil evenly over the pasta and mix! This immediately gives the pasta a "pro" flavor!.
- How to plate up the pasta: Do it while twisting your tongs as shown here! Tongs are so handy!!.
- To finish: Top with sweet basil leaves and it's done! Bon appetit!!.
- This pasta is also delicious with a meaty bolognese sauce!.
- Another one in my "Foolproof! Easy Pasta With 3 Key Points" series! Pasta carbonara is also delicious and foolproof!.
- That standby recipe, mentaiko pasta, is also easy and delicious with 3 key points!.
- Basic pasta! Pasta Aglio, Olio e Peperoncino (pasta with oil, garlic and chili peppers) is foolproof and easy too!.
- Delicious Japanese-flavored pasta with a secret trick!.
- I've never eaten pasta like this! But! It's soo good!! Twice-Cooked Meat Pasta!.
- A pizza made with gyoza dumpling wrappers! This is delicious! quick! cheap! and easy! too! You can make it with ingredients you have on hand!.