Garlic Ramen Noodles - Easy to do and Very moist even after warming up leftovers the next day!. Today I am sharing this Garlic Ramen Noodles! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 25 minutes!
You can cook Garlic Ramen Noodles with 5 Ingredients and 3 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Garlic Ramen Noodles:
- 2 packages Ramen Noodle Soup (any flavor).
- 1 tablespoon margarine or butter.
- 3 cloves Fresh minced garlic.
- 2 cups water.
- Dried chives (for the topping).
Step by step how to cook Garlic Ramen Noodles:
- Boil ramen noodles in water for about 2-3 minutes but without seasoning packet (save packets for a rainy day !)DO NOT ADD SALT TO BOILING WATER !!!! 😮.
- Drain and sauté noodles in margarine or butter for about 1 min, then add minced garlic and sauté until garlic is cooked.....
- Pour into a bowl and serve topped with chives ! Enjoy ! 😋.