Heavenly chocolate cake - It turned out very good but i think i could have cooked it a little longer.. Today I am sharing this Heavenly chocolate cake! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 15 minutes! INTERESTED WITH OUR MOIST HEAVENLY CHOCOLATE CAKE. INGIN TAHU INFORMASI LEBIH LANJUT Like page Heavenly Chocolate Cake (https. This has got to be one of the most chocolaty, delicious, rich, and fudgy cakes I've ever had. Watch the video for full recipe and directions. The cake's name says it all.
Can't you just hear the "aahs" from family and friends when they see the chocolate dessert you've baked for them? We're convinced chocolate tastes heavenly on its own, but chocolate reaches the irresistible factor when accompanying another tasty ingredient. Our favorite chocolate cake mashups are the.
You can cook Heavenly chocolate cake with 32 Ingredients and 5 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Heavenly chocolate cake:
- Chocolate cake :.
- 500 ml cake flour sifted.
- 3 tsp baking powder.
- 1 tsp bicarb soda.
- Pinch salt.
- 180 ml cocoa powder.
- 500 ml sugar.
- 2 eggs.
- 1 tsp vanilla essence.
- 250 ml hot water mixed with 3 tsp coffee.
- 125 ml oil.
- 250 ml milk.
- 2 cups icing sugar.
- 4 Tbs soft butter.
- 1 tsp cocoa (for a light colour).
- 2 Tbs milk.
- Chocolate Ganache :.
- 1 Tbs butter.
- 1/2 cup milk.
- 200 g baking chocolate.
- Homemade chocolate numbers:.
- 50 g chocolate pieces(depends on how thick you want the numbers).
- Deco(I used edible glitter and mini Astros).
- Chocolate dipped strawberries:.
- 10 strawberries.
- Few pieces chocolate.
- Edible glitter.
- Extra Deco for the cake as required.
This post may contain affiliate links. This cake is simply 'out of this world'! Try this Heavenly Chocolate Cake recipe with its rich and creamy texture. This chocolate cake will surely put that special someone in the mood for romance.
Step by step how to cook Heavenly chocolate cake:
- Preheat the oven at 180 °C. Grease or line 2 round baking tins. Sift the dry ingredients (cake flour, bicarb soda, baking powder, salt, cocoa powder, sugar) for the cake into a bowl. Separately add the eggs, vanilla, oil and milk into a bowl and beat well. Add to the dry ingredients and lightly mix through. Add the hot coffee and mix till smooth..
- Pour the batter into the pans and bake for 20/25 mins inserting a toothpick in the middle to check if done. Leave the cake to cool, cover with wax paper and freeze.
- Write your numbers down on wax paper. Melt the chocolate and fill the numbers using a piping bag or teaspoon. Apply enough chocolate to make thick numbers. Place toothpicks at the bottom and cover the top with chocolate. Decorate as desired and leave it to set. Melt chocolate for the strawberries and dip them as desired, decorate with edible glitter..
- Prepare the buttercream by adding all ingredients (icing sugar, butter, cocoa powder, milk) together, mix till smooth. Take the cake out and apply a thin layer of buttercream on 1 cake layer, add the other layer on top. Ice the sides of the cake and smooth it out. Place the cake in the freezer..
- Prepare the ganache by melting the butter in a pot, add the milk than chocolate pieces. Stir till the chocolate melts and leave it to thicken slightly. Take the cake out and drip the cake sides with ganache by using a spoon or piping bag. Spread the rest of the ganache on the top of the cake. Add the deco for the cake as desired, insert your numbers and place the strawberries. Leave the cake to set and enjoy..
Find many luscious chocolate cake recipes. This decadent chocolate cake is extra moist because of the addition of MIRACLE WHIP Dressing. This chocolate cake is to die for ! View top rated Heavenly chocolate cake recipes with ratings and reviews. Heavenly Chocolate Cake, Almost Better Than Sex German Chocolate Cake, Apple German Chocolate Cake, etc.