Homemade Creamy Blue Cheese Dip - It turned out very good but i think i could have cooked it a little longer.. Today I am sharing this Homemade Creamy Blue Cheese Dip! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 40 minutes!
You can cook Homemade Creamy Blue Cheese Dip with 6 Ingredients and 4 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Homemade Creamy Blue Cheese Dip:
- 2-3 tsp heavy cream.
- 20 g cream cheese.
- 20 g or more of blue cheese.
- to taste Fine sea salt or pink salt.
- to taste Chili flakes (optional).
- sticks Veggie.
Step by step how to cook Homemade Creamy Blue Cheese Dip:
- Combine first three ingredients. Mix well..
- Microwave a few seconds to melt. Or heat the container in hot water, for those who don't use the Microwave..
- Add a few drops of water depending on the consistency you prefer. For thicker, don't add any water..
- Add salt, chili, as desired and mix well. Serve with vegetable sticks. Yum!.