INDIAN SAMBOSA EASY DOUGH with CHEESE OR MEAT - . Today I am sharing this INDIAN SAMBOSA EASY DOUGH with CHEESE OR MEAT! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 20 minutes! Mix all ingredianses and water as you can see the dough is comming together. and knead for about five min. Cover with clinning film and Let it rest for about one hour no less. FILLING can be chedder cheese or precooked pound meat with onion and any aditional flavours. Cheese & Jalapeno Sambusa - How to make Samosa - Easy Samosa Recipe pieces of meat, fish, or vegetables roasted or grilled on a skewer or spit originating either in the Eastern Mediterranean, where it is mentioned by Homer or the Middle East, before. Meat-filled samosas are common in Pakistan.
They are fried in vegetable oil until golden brown. Samosa has been a popular food of the Indian subcontinent for centuries. The vegetable samosa recipe takes time but it is relatively easy.
You can cook INDIAN SAMBOSA EASY DOUGH with CHEESE OR MEAT with 6 Ingredients and 8 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for INDIAN SAMBOSA EASY DOUGH with CHEESE OR MEAT:
- 3 cup White reg. Floure.
- 1 cup Brown floure.
- 12 tbsp Melted butter or oil.
- 1/2 tsp Salt.
- 1 tsp Suger.
- 1 cup Warm water or as u need.
Samosa, one of the staple Indian snacks is basically fried pastry with savory filling like potatoes, peas (or sometimes meat). Usually making samosa is little tedious job as it needs prep work. So I tried to make samosa recipe little easy and reduce the work to half. Samosas are a lovely, famous Indian snack that is loved by people of all ages.
Step by step how to cook INDIAN SAMBOSA EASY DOUGH with CHEESE OR MEAT:
- In a dough bowl. Mix all ingredianses and water as you can see the dough is comming together. and knead for about five min..
- Add warm water as you can see the dough is like a ball together not very sticky.. You can add more water a big spoone at a time and knead till u get there.
- Cover with clinning film and Let it rest for about one hour no less. FILLING can be chedder cheese or precooked pound meat with onion and any aditional flavours.
- Floure the surface and make any shapes .I used special cutter .but u can make a circle and put the filling in the middle and fold it into a half.
- Heat oil as much to cover the Sambosa while frying.
- Let the pieces be gold all over.
- Remove and dry on paper.serve while it is still warm.
- HINT,U CAN FREESE ANY EXRA SAMBOSAS AS LONG .AND FRY THEM WHEN NEEDED DIRECTLY FROM FREESER AFTER TEN MIN. OUT.
Pair this perfect mid-day treat with a delightful chutney. Food writer Petrina Verma Sarkar is a native of India with extensive knowledge of the country's regional cuisines. Fill classic Indian samosas, with a lively spiced potato and pea filling; then serve with a tangy cilantro-mint chutney. Making Indian samosas, triangular fried pastries filled with peas and potatoes, is nothing like crafting delicate French pastry. Samosa is probably the most popular Indian snack.