Kit - Kat Crunch Bars.... - . Today I am sharing this Kit - Kat Crunch Bars....! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 30 minutes! Add the rice Krispies and mix until well combined. Pour the mixture over the set layer underneath and use a spatula t spread out evenly. Place the Kit Kat cubes over the chocolate layer. Once all pieces are put down. Go back & push them down lightly so they embed into the chocolate crispy layer.
Kit Kat Pie Indulge with this creamy, chocolatey Kit Kat Pie! Homemade Desserts Easy Desserts Delicious Desserts Brownie Desserts Brownie Bar Frozen Desserts Brownie Recipes Yummy Food Oreo Fudge. Find seasonal flavors, nutritional facts and more here.
You can cook Kit - Kat Crunch Bars.... with 10 Ingredients and 7 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Kit - Kat Crunch Bars....:
- 1 heaping cup of peanut butter.
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup.
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar.
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract.
- 3 cup rice krispies cereal.
- 1 Chocolate Topping.
- 1 heaping cup kit kat bars cut into pieces ( about 4 cuts per bar slice).
- 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips.
- 1/4 cup peanut butter.
- 1 cup rice krispies.
All your favorite KIT KAT® Bars, miniatures and snacks for every occasion. They're the classic crunchy wafer bars that make any break better. These homemade kit kat bars are so awesome. The cool thing about them is you can make all kinds of different flavor combinations.
Step by step how to cook Kit - Kat Crunch Bars....:
- Line an 8" square pan with aluminum foil. Leaving an overhang. Spray lightly. Set aside..
- In a large microwave bowl.Combine P.B. corn syrup, br. Sugar on high for 1 minute to melt.Stop to stir. Mixture will be granular..
- Return bowl to microwave for 1 more minute on high. Stir in vanilla. Stir in 3 cups rice krispies.Turn mixture into prepared pan.Packing down. Set aside..
- In medium microwave bowl. Combine chocolate chips , P.B.on high for 1 minute to melt.Stop to stir.Chips may not be completely melted. Return to microwave 15 seconds bursts. Until chocolate I s melted Stir in 1 cups cereal..
- Pour chocolate mixture over base. Packing down a little bit. Smoothing the top..
- Place kit kats about 10 evenly & tightly spaced in rows over surface.Once all pieces are put down. Go back & push them down lightly so they embed into the chocolate crispy layer..
- Cover & put in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours or overnight. They will keep for 1 week at room temperature, in fridge for 2 weeks, freezer for 6 month's..
You can of course use milk chocolate or dark chocolate or white chocolate for the outside, and then use vanilla, strawberry, or chocolate wafers on the inside. Keep stored in the refrigerator and serve chilled. S. as Nestlé Crunch, is a chocolate bar made of milk chocolate and crisped rice. It is produced globally by Nestlé with the exception of the United States, where it is produced under license by the Ferrara Candy Company, a subsidiary of Ferrero. What's in a Kit Kat Wafer Bar?