Lazy stir fry - . Today I am sharing this Lazy stir fry! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 20 minutes! Brutally honest product reviews you can trust. here's the recipe bag of frozen stir fry veggies rotisserie. This stir-fry with peanut sauce is easy, quick, delivers a satisfying crunch and, thanks to all the fibre I've called this stir-fry 'rainbow' as it's so colourful that it is bound to put a smile on your face even if. I'm not sure how many of you I actually have a sprouting jar but…too lazy. I cannot be saved, I know 😉. For a satisfying meal, I love.
Some packed cooked noodles, some mushrooms, some red cabbage (for the crunch), some white cabbage (to keep the red cabbage some company), leeks (because i ran out of onions), garlic powder (if you use fresh ones your not being lazy enough), curry powder, soy sauce. Current track: lazy stir fry fliplazy stir fry flip. Stir fry celery, peas and other vegies until nice and hot and the celery is a little bit see-through.
You can cook Lazy stir fry with 9 Ingredients and 5 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Lazy stir fry:
- some packed cooked noodles.
- some mushrooms.
- some red cabbage (for the crunch).
- some white cabbage (to keep the red cabbage some company).
- leeks (because I ran out of onions).
- garlic powder (if you use fresh ones your not being lazy enough).
- curry powder.
- soy sauce.
- salt and black pepper (at this point I add this out of reflex).
Add the TVP (drained if it looks a bit wet) and stir until combined with veggies. Begin cooking by sauteing the onion, yellow pepper, and broccoli in some olive oil, black pepper, and sea salt. Easy, delicious and healthy Stir Fry (the lazy way) recipe from SparkRecipes. Add cooked rice, the drained chicken and the contents of the stir-fry sauce.
Step by step how to cook Lazy stir fry:
- Chop the cabbage, mushrooms and leeks and add them to a big pot on high heat with a generous amount of soy sauce. You can use a wok if you want to be fancy..
- The mushrooms will release all of their liquid after a few minutes and keep cooking on high heat till most of the liquid is gone..
- Take out the pre-cooked noodles making sure you don’t cut yourself opening the package as you panic because your vegetables are burning in case you forgot about them like I did. Add them the pan..
- At this point you realize you can just take it of the heat and blend everything together adding the curry powder and the rest of the spices I have listed above..
- Finally carefully plate the food and top it off with some hot sauce before you take a picture and then put it in a plastic container making sure not to forget it in the morning on the way to work..
You can add a bit of water to the sauce bottle. Stir-frying is quick, easy and utterly satisfying. You get the satisfaction of having cooked a meal for yourself, without all the extra thought or effort. How about giving stir-frying a go? I buy egg noodles and the packets of vegetables for stir fry and use soy sauce!